We at Pacifica Garden want to share the captivating beauty of this one-of-a-kind destination with as many guests as possible. And we believe that once you’ve visited us, you’ll want to share it, too! So if you are looking for a unique location for a special event, we would be more than happy to accommodate you.
While Pacifica Garden is proud of its history as a wedding venue (learn more at Pacifica Weddings), marriage ceremonies and receptions are only two of the many events you may book with us. We also host:
- Anniversary Parties
- Engagement Parties
- Vow Renewal Ceremonies
- Retirement Parties
- Birthday Parties
- Family Reunions
- Trail Rides and Equestrian Activities
- Nature and Birdwatching Walks
- Indoor and Outdoor Music Events
- Hiking, Running, and Mountain Biking Excursions
- Craft Classes and Shows
- Workshops and Training
- Challenge Courses for Schools or Business Groups
- Community Events
- Dances and Dance Lessons
- Film, Art, and Music Festivals
- Gaming Events
- and many more!
These are only a few suggestions; We are willing to accommodate your imagination and needs!
Events may be held outside or in our spacious, cedar-lined Great Hall. A spectacular rolling glass door allows guests to seamlessly travel from tall pines and dusty trails to vaulted ceilings and 2,000 square feet of hardwood floor space. The building is wheelchair accessible and can comfortably welcome 200 to 300 guests (For more info and photos of the Great Hall, visit our gallery). Amenities such as chairs, tables, blackout curtains for the windows and doors, a projection screen, and a small stage are available for no charge. A small prep kitchen with a refrigerator, sink, and microwave is also at your disposal. For an additional fee, we can provide you with a projector for films and horsedrawn carriage or wagon rides conducted under the direction of a Master Horseman.
If you are interested in hosting an event at Pacifica Garden or would simply like more information, please contact us using the information below. We look forward to seeing what you will bring to Pacifica!
Mail: PO Box 1, Williams, OR 97544
Past Special Events
Check out some groups and events Pacifica has hosted in the past!
- Registration for the Pine to Palm 100-mile Endurance Run
- Concert by MarchFourth Marching Band
- Horse Trail Ride sponsored by Oregon Homes and Ranches
- Arts & Crafts Fundraisers for Woodland Charter School
- Meetings of the Bureau of Land Management
- Potluck Picnic hosted by the Siskiyou Audubon Society
- and many more!