Hiking at Pacifica
Pacifica’s 400+ acre property, along with the BLM land neighboring it, offers 7 miles of trails through many different habitats, each supporting a wonderful range of plants and wildlife. Most hikes are 1-3 miles over easy-going to moderate terrain, and are open to both walkers and horseback riders (polite dogs are also welcome). To identify local plants and animals on your hike, you can find downloadable Flora and Fauna ID Sheets under the ‘About’ tab.
Parking is available in three areas: a large lot on the left shortly past the entrance, a small lot on the left next to Heron Pond (just before the Cedar Center), and a grassy area on the right just before the fenced in pasture (shortly past the Cedar Center).
- Supervise Your Children
- Smoke Only in Posted “Smoking Areas”
- Clean Up After Yourself (leave things better than you find them)
- Keep Dogs on Leashes & Clean Up After Them
- Drinking by Adults Over 21 Permitted – Be Responsible
- Pacifica is a Weapon and Drug-Free Property
- Fires are Not Permitted
- Follow the Leave No Trace Principles for Enjoying the Outdoors Responsibly
Please be courteous and respect our visitor guidelines, both for the safety of our visitors and the health of our natural area and its inhabitants. Thank you!