Pacifica is an ideal destination for horse riders. Come explore miles of well maintained horse trails through scenic pastures, forests, meadows and ponds, all while being surrounded by stunning views of the Siskiyou Mountains. The property offers ample horse trailer parking, horse staging areas, and easy trail maps, and pets are welcomed.
Where do I park my trailer?
- Trailer parking and unloading space is available in 2 areas: a large, left-side parking lot shortly past the main entrance; and two smaller parking areas on either side of the drive, past the Cedar Center and just before the fenced pasture starts.
When can I ride?
- The property is open every day from 7 am to dusk EXCEPT when Pacifica hosts private events.
- During Pacifica’s Outdoor School, the property is entirely closed to the public.
- During weddings, the entrance parking lot and perimeter trails may still be used, but all spaces past the first parking lot, including the Cedar Center and Heron Pond areas, are reserved for event guests ONLY.
- Thank you for being courteous of our guests! Please check the Events Calendar for closed dates when planning your visit!
Where can I ride?
- No horses are allowed on Pacifica’s ADA-accessible ANT Trail which is the trail headed by our ant sculpture near the Cedar Center.
- Pacifica has many areas to ride, including a 7-mile trail network that goes around the property.
What if I don’t have a horse?
- Pacifica partners with Tara and Tess of Applegate Trail Rides to offer guided trail rides throughout Pacifica’s property. Click here to book a ride!