Pacifica’s grounds are open free to the public for hiking, horseback riding, catch-and-release fishing, disc golf, and more! The property is open every day from 7 am until dusk, excepting those days when an educational or private event is being hosted on the property (please check for closures on the Events Calendar when planning your visit). We hope you enjoy all Pacifica has to offer.
Check out the tabs under ‘Visit Pacifica for full information on the many fun activities to do at Pacifica.
Parking is available in three areas: A large lot on the left shortly past the entrance, a small lot on the left next to Heron Pond (just before the Cedar Center), and a gravel area on the right just before the fenced in pasture (shortly past the Cedar Center). Please do not park on grassy areas.
Please be courteous and respect our visitor guidelines, both for the safety of our visitors and the health of our natural area and its inhabitants. Thank you!
- Supervise Your Children
- Smoking is not permitted within 10 feet of a building or ventilation system. Please only smoke on gravel and pick up any trash.
- Clean Up After Yourself (leave things better than you find them)
- Keep Dogs on Leashes & Clean Up After Them
- Pacifica is a Weapon and Drug-Free Property
- Fires are Not Permitted
- Follow the Leave No Trace Principles for Enjoying the Outdoors Responsibly
If you enjoy your time at Pacifica, please consider leaving a donation to help maintain our beautiful property! Thank you.