Pacifica’s grounds are open free to the public for hiking, horseback riding, catch-and-release fishing, disc golf, and more! The property is open every day from 7 am until dusk, excepting those days when an educational or private event is being hosted on the property (please check for closures on the Events Calendar when planning your visit). We hope you enjoy all Pacifica has to offer.
Check out the tabs under ‘Things To Do’ for full information on the many fun activities our site facilitates, or see Local Flora and Fauna Guides here!
Please be courteous and respect our visitor guidelines, both for the safety of our visitors and the health of our natural area and its inhabitants. Thank you!
- Supervise Your Children
- Smoke Only in Posted “Smoking Areas”
- Clean Up After Yourself (leave things better than you find them)
- Keep Dogs on Leashes & Clean Up After Them
- Pacifica is a Weapon and Drug-Free Property
- Fires are Not Permitted
- Follow the Leave No Trace Principles for Enjoying the Outdoors Responsibly
If you enjoy your time at Pacifica, please consider leaving a donation to help maintain our beautiful property! Thank you.